The Chimp-View Outlook add-in enables users to easily view and subscribe contacts to MailChimp lists.
It is designed for Office 365 and works with most of the latest versions of Outlook including Windows, Mac and Mobile.
It is easily installed using the Outlook ‘Add-ins’ interface by copying and pasting a URL.
- VIEW information about your MailChimp account.
- Free to install and use
Check contacts as you read emails
While reading emails, click the Chimp-View icon to open the Chimp-View interface.
You will see immediately which of your MailChimp lists the sender is subscribed to.
If the email address is Subscribed you can check what data is stored in MailChimp for that email address.
- SUBSCRIBE and UPDATE information in your MailChimp account.
- £5 per month (15 day trial option)
Subscribe contacts as you read emails
If your contact wishes to be included on your list you can subscribe them straight away. If you have additional fields which need to be filled in, you can enter the information as part of the subscription process.
*Please remember that you must comply with all relevant regulations when subscribing people to your lists. In most cases you must use the double-opt-in process which ensures that the contact receives an email and confirms that they wish to be included on your list.
Monthly subscription costs:
- 1 user £5 / €5.5 / $6 per month.
- 5 user £10 / €11 / $12 per month.
- 10 user £15 / €17 / $19 per month.
- 25 user £30 / €33/ $35 per month.
To install the add-in:
- Select the Store option in your Outlook.
- Select the option ‘Click here to add a custom add-in’
- Select ‘Add from URL’
- Paste the following URL into the textbox:
Finally accept the notifications and select ‘OK’.
Chimp-View will show up in your Outlook straight away as soon as you select a new email.
Note that add-ins are installed to the Mailbox – not to a specific Outlook installation. This means if you use a PC and an Apple Computer, and also have Outlook installed on your phone, you only need to install Chimp-View once for it to show up in all compatible Outlook clients for that mailbox/account.